Our Greatest Need to Start Our Incredible Journey: Your Donation Support
Unforgettable Underdogs officially formed in November 2013. Our purpose is to help underdogs in Wisconsin by finding them a permanent and loving home. We would appreciate any support that you could give for this very worthwhile cause. Whether you would like to help with a monetary donation, a supply donation, or through sending great prayers and vibes, we would appreciate it. With your support, Unforgettable Underdogs will be able to execute great things and save many lives. With your support, we will be able to provide education and outreach in the community, medical services for needy animals, a safe shelter for homeless animals, and strong adoption programs to ensure that every dog lives in a safe, loving and secure home. Unforgettable Underdogs is 100% donation supported and receives no governmental funding. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Donations will be used to:
- have vetting funds necessary PRIOR to bringing a homeless animal into our care (check ups, spaying/neutering and vaccinations)
- provide adequate supplies for our foster homes and to cover operational costs
If you have any questions about Unforgettable Underdogs or the intent of the rescue, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , by phone at 920-710-1191 or on our Facebook page.
You can also make a check out to Unforgettable Underdogs and send it to: Unforgettable Underdogs PO Box 372 Little Chute, WI 54140
You may also donate much needed rescue supplies from our Wish List
- Food – American Natural Premium, Taste of the Wild, or Purina Pro Plan (Please no food containing dyes / colors as some dogs are sensitive to that)
- Flea & Tick Medication (Revolution or Frontline)
- Dog beds, new / used blankets, and towels of all sizes
- Kongs, Nylabones, brain games, antlers, bully sticks, or other chewing bones (please no raw-hide bones or rope toys as they can be dangerous to dogs)
- Collars, slip leads, leashes, Gentle Leaders, and Easy Walk harnesses
- Treat bags and clickers for training purpose
- Treats both hard and soft – Natural Balance rolls, Wag More Bark Less, Zukes Mini Naturals, etc
- Cleaning products – bleach, Lysol, buckets, Natures Miracle, etc
- Inflatable or hard sided e-collars for medical emergencies
- Gift cards (Clever K9’s in Kaukauna, Fleet Farm, Pet Supplies Plus or Petco)
Donations can be dropped off at: Fox River Animal Hospital 2021 East Calumet Street Appleton, WI 54915 Across from Appleton East High School Or you may email us at email@example.com to arrange a pick up of your donated items.
Many of these items can be found in our Amazon Wish List
Donations can be made with a simple click and they can be shipped directly to our location! View our Amazon Wish List >>
Unforgettable Underdogs’ Mission Statement:
Unforgettable Underdogs Rescue is a volunteer run, 100% foster-based, no-kill dog rescue serving the Northeast Wisconsin area. We are dedicated to rescuing the underdogs, those who have found themselves homeless and truly need us. We strive to help dogs in area high-kill shelters, those that do not do well in shelters, dogs given up or abandoned by their owners or dogs being abused or neglected.We find loving, responsible, committed permanent homes. An in-depth adoption process is used, which includes taking considerable care in finding perfect matches and educating potential adopters about the responsibilities of bringing a dog, especially their particular dog, into their life. Dogs we care for are spayed or neutered, treated for any medical needs they have, and placed into loving foster homes until they find their permanent home. We aim to help distressed dogs, no matter the age, breed, or difficulty of the case. As our finances allow, we aim to take on the most underdog of the cases and help dogs in the most need. We are determined to keep overhead expenses extremely low so that the greatest amount possible goes directly to the care of the animals. We vow to take a follow through interest in the dog’s welfare well beyond the adoption process. Finally, it is our ultimate goal to work with area shelters and other local organizations in order to develop a network of supporters and volunteers in order to create a better world for homeless pets.