Mobile users may want to view our Petfinder page instead as it’s easier to view on a small device.
How to meet our adoptable DogS:
Because we have 100% of our dogs in foster homes, you will need to make an appointment to meet one of them. Please follow these steps to meet one of our awesome pups:
- Fill out our dog application to meet one of our dogs. (Processing your application can take anywhere from 1-4 days depending on response time by references. All applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If your application is not filled out in full it will not be processed.
- Set an appointment to meet an adoptable dog with the rescue and foster parent.
All adoptions from Unforgettable underdogs include:
- Spay or neuter prior to adoption to help control unwanted pet population
- Flea, tick, and heartworm prevention
- Standard vaccinations including distemper, bordetella, rabies and de-worming
- All dogs are micro-chipped prior to leaving the rescue and includes 30 days of free ShelterCare pet insurance
$300: ages 1 and under / $250: ages 1-5 / $200: ages 6-8 / For dogs ages 8 and over, see specific dog for adoption fee